This was taken from a site called eventagram.com. I found it interesting and appropriate since #22 for me is coming up very soon. (Actually my hebrew birthday begins this friday, spanning saturday).
- Did you know nearly 1 million Americans celebrate their Birthday each day?
- August is the month with the most Birthdays – February the least!
- More babies are born on Tuesday than any other day – Saturday the least!
- The average American receives 8 Birthday Cards & 4 Birthday Gifts!
- The average American claims to ‘know’ and interact with about 194 people a year. Guess what? Each one has a Birthday … Surprise them …!
- In a crowd of 50 you can safely bet it is someones Birthday today, almost always works!
- The Birthday Paradox defies statistics stating in a random gathering of 23 people the odds are 50:50 at least two share the same Birthday!
- Kentucky’s Mildred Hill writes the “Happy Birthday Song” in 1893.
- 75% of American women make Birthday wishes – only 17% of men.
- The most common Birthday in the USA is October 5.
- The least common Birthday in the USA is May 22.